Other Foam Solutions
Demilec’s spray foam insulation is designed to solve the problems traditional insulation methods cannot. From protected livestock in agricultural environments; effortlessly lifting sunken concrete; or protecting and stabilizing sites in areas of rock fall. The diverse range of outstanding products are the sustainable and high performance option for residential and commercial projects.
The perfect solution for insulating existing wall structures. A slow rising spray-foam which makes building improvements easily, without causing damage.
- R-value of 3.43 at 1 inch
- Suitable for existing structures
- Easily applied to internal and external walls
The easy and fast solution to remove sunken concrete from patios or driveways. Suitable for residential and commercial areas.
- Saves time and cuts costs
- Replaces the demolition process
- Made from recycled and renewable content
A safe, efficient option for areas with rock-fall issues. Protect and stabilize sites during construction with low-exothermic spray-foam.
- R-value of 7.36 at 1 inch
- Low exothermic spray foam
- Can hold pipelines in place during construction
Specially formulated for pour-in-place and high or low pressure applications. A polyurethane foam with zero ozone depleting chemicals.
- R-value of 6.5 at 1 inch
- Uses Enovate™ 3000 blowing agent
- Meets US Coast Guard specification
Designed for an agriculture environments. Insulation to protect livestock and produce, with air-sealing solutions and reliable performance.
- R-value of 7.15 at 1 inch
- 6-pound density foam
- Can increase livestock production
Find Your Local Contractor Or Buy Direct
Whether you're a contractor looking to buy spray foam direct or need a highly qualified contractor, Demilec's experts are here to support you.