Usually less expensive than closed cell insulation, open-cell delivers a superior air barrier and is often used to insulate interior walls to minimize outdoor noise intrusion. Demilec open-cell spray foam insulation has been developed through innovative formulas and long experience: its many advantages include a revolutionary fire-safety option. Not recommended for outdoor applications.
An environmentally-conscious product containing no ozone-depleting chemicals, gases, fibers or asbestos.
- Cuts heating and cooling costs by up to 50%*
- Dramatically increases energy efficiency for residential and commercial property owners
- Easy to install and finish
Sealection NM is simple to use and ready to spray, so you can work as efficiently as possible.
- Faster job set-up and improved efficiency
- Doesn't decompose or deteriorate
- Ready to spray
Engineered for maximum fire protection. Suitable for attics and crawl spaces, this open-cell insulation stops fires from spreading. A new standard for fire safety.
- R-value of 3.7 at 1 inch
- AC377 Appendix X compliant
- Complies with the stringent fire test requirements of the International Building Code
Designed for faster attic and crawl space installation, resulting in less labor time. Seals in one application with no need for additional ignition barriers.
- Meets AC377 Appendix X requirements
- Massively reduces labor time
- Insulates, locking out noise and pollutants
Created with renewable oils for an innovative open-cell spray foam insulation. Keep moisture, pollutants and allergens out and help keep energy costs down.
- R-value of 4.45 at 1 inch
- 20% renewable oils
- Contains no ozone-depleting chemicals
Find Your Local Contractor Or Buy Direct
Whether you're a contractor looking to buy spray foam direct or need a highly qualified contractor, Demilec's experts are here to support you.
A higher-density foam than open-cell, closed-cell spray foam insulation is an air barrier, water-resistive, and vapour barrier.