Our Maxguard® range of elastomeric polyurea coatings bring real versatility to your application – with durability, flexibility, and chemical resistance.
Apply coatings in any temperature and across vertical, horizontal, or angled surfaces. Use on virtually any contour to provide a monolithic containment barrier. The range brings a solution for many substrates including wood, glass, concrete, metal, fiberglass, PVC, and geotextile. All available in multiple colors.
Advanced flexibility and elongation properties also compensate for substrate cracking and movement. While coatings protect common materials from weather, corrosion, and chemical exposure.
- Durable and flexible
- Chemical resistant
- No volatile organic compounds
- Can be applied in high and low temperatures
- Suitable for vertical, horizontal and angled surfaces
- Apply across surfaces – glass, wood, concrete, metal, fiberglass, PVC or geo-textile
- UV stability – manages color changes and superficial oxidation
- Spray all year round