RAISE PERFORMANCE LEVELS.
REDUCE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT.
Demilec develops and manufactures some of the world’s best-performing polyurethane spray foam products. We use advanced science and technology to more than match growing and ever-evolving demands for energy-efficient eco-friendly products. In line with our commitment to environmental improvement, our range includes products that use renewable and recycled content.
Typically used in cooler climates
A higher density foam than open-cell, closed-cell spray foam insulation is an air barrier, water-resistive and a vapor barrier. Closed-cell can be installed anywhere and the Demilec product range provides outstanding, high performance options for commercial, residential and agricultural projects.
- Soil stabilization and pour-in-place options
- High performance, versatility and sustainability
Typically used in warmer climates
Open-cell is usually less expensive than closed-cell insulation. It delivers a superior air barrier and when it is used to insulate interior walls, it can help minimize outdoor noise intrusion.
- Usually less expensive than closed cell
- Revolutionary fire safety option
- Cutting edge formulas
Non-toxic, fire protective coatings
Demilec offers two product lines of coatings. Elastomeric polyurea suits multiple uses, from truck bed liners to bridge coatings. Intumescents are non-toxic fire protective coatings.
- Intumescents approved for Demilec spray foam insulation
- Durability, resilience and versatility
- Impact resistant high performance
ALTERNATIVE SPRAY FOAM SOLUTIONS
Spray foam solutions designed for more complex environments and unique projects. For situations where traditional approaches or standard Demilec products will not suffice.
- Innovative solutions for complex situations
- Options suitable for agriculture and construction sites
- High performance and sustainable
Heatlok HFO PRO
A continuous insulation solution with an ultra-low global warming potential blowing agent.