Why Spray Foam?
A Return on Investment with Remarkable Energy Savings
With energy costs consistently rising, consumers are searching for ways
to cut these expenses. Residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural
construction was traditionally insulated with fiberglass, as it was the
industry standard for many years.
During the last 30 years, the standard has increasingly changed. The most
energy efficient, eco-friendly, and innovative technology available today
is spray foam insulation. In addition, spray foam insulation will last
and perform for the life of the home or building.*
A few benefits of spray foam insulation include:
- A return on Investment with remarkable energy savings.
- The sealing of all areas where installed, creating both air and moisture barriers.
- A decrease in outside pollutants such as dust and allergens.
- Minimizing outside noise disturbances.
- Recognition as an NAHB Research Center Green Approved Product and as an
Eco Logo Certified Green Product.
*Based on the Limited Lifetime Warranty.