Demilec APX 2.0
Demilec APX 2.0 is the newest addition to the open cell offering and
meets the requirements for AC377 Appendix X and can be installed in attics
and crawl spaces without the need for an ignition barrier.
Building code requires attics or crawl spaces to be protected by an ignition
barrier or other approved material when utilizing spray foam insulation.
Demilec APX 2.0 passes the AC377 Appendix X requirements to allow installation
without an ignition barrier or expensive intumescent paints or coatings.
One step. Quicker install. Less labor.
Demilec APX 2.0 also provides an air barrier, insulates, and seals in one
application and offers superior performance and value.
- AC377 Appendix X compliant. No ignition barrier required in attics and
- Increased yield vs. Demilec APX 1.2
- Wider application window and improved sprayability
- Environmentally friendly and energy efficient
- Reduces outside noise and pollutants
- Does not deteriorate or decompose