Heatlock HFO Pro
Heatlok HFO Pro leverages Honeywell’s Solstice® Liquid Blowing Agent technology,
which has a GWP of 1, 99.9% lower than traditional blowing agents. In
compliance with the Montreal Protocol designed to lower the use of global
warming potential gasses.
- R-value = 7.4/inch @ 1 inch R-11 @ 1.5 inches
- Passes NFPA 285 with brick, stone, and masonry exterior
- 20% yield increase and improved flame spread over Heatlok Soy 200 Plus
- Class II vapor retarder at 1 inch
- 5% more recycled & renewable content than Heatlok Soy 200 Plus
- Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 continuous insulation requirement at 1.5 inches
- Superior adhesion and compressive strength
- ABAA Certified
Heatlok® HFO Pro, with an R-value of 7.4 at 1 inch, is designed as
a continuous insulation solution with an ultra-low global warming potential
blowing agent. Tested and certified as an air, thermal, water, and vapor barrier.