LIFT, LEVEL, AND RENEW WITH
GEOLIFT CONCRETE LIFTING FOAM
Geolift is a concrete lifting foam for both residential and commercial
use on driveways, sidewalks, and patios. By drilling dime-sized holes
in the uneven concrete, and injecting Geolift under the slabs, you can
lift, level, and renew. This environmentally friendly
injection foam contains raw materials made from recycled plastic, renewable soy beans,
and zero-ODP blowing agents. Demolition can be expensive. Instead of pouring
new concrete, repair your sunken concrete with Geolift to save time and
money on your renovation.
• Lift existing concrete surfaces to properly drain water instead
of trapping it
• Level sunken concrete to meet code, comply with insurance, and create
a safer environment
• Renew old concrete with this environmentally friendly product instead
of replacing it
• Driveways, sidewalks, and patios can be renovated with much less labor
• 11% recycled and renewable content
INSTALLATION IN 3 EASY STEPS
1. Drill Holes
Holes are drilled in the concrete slabs that are being raised. The holes
should be 5/8” and no less than 6” away from the edge of the slab.
2. Inject Geolift
Geolift is injected between the dirt and the slab, filling the voids created
by erosion and raising it to the proper height.
3. Patch Holes
Once Geolift has cured and the slabs are level, the drilled holes are patched
with concrete, and the slabs are left looking new.
• Garage Floors
• Pool Decks