Industrial Spray Foam Insulation
Why Choose Polyurea Coatings for Industrial Purposes?
Polyurea coatings protect steel tanks from corrosion, chemicals, and other
natural weather and job site elements. With proper surface preparation,
substrate conditions, formulation choice, primers, and installation procedures,
polyurea applies quickly and can extend the useful life of tanks. Lining
a tank with a polyurea coating provides resistance against many chemicals
and industrial liquids. Since coatings have the ability to adhere to properly
prepared substrates, polyureas are ideal for new storage tank primary
lining and rehabilitation projects.
Where is Polyurea Used?
Polyurea applications in the industrial sector include floor and wall covering in:
- All types of processing plants
- Hazardous materials encapsulation
- Aquaculture basins
- High-traffic floor covering
- Renovation and protection of port structures
- Internal and/or external protection of vats including acid
What Kind of Protections Can Polyurea Coating Provide?
Polyureas provides the following types of protection:
- Slip-resistant floor covering
- Protection of waste containers
- Water and weather barrier
- Conveyor coatings
- Protective membranes in mines
- Wall and floor covering for walk-in coolers, freezers and cold storage
- Soil protection and stabilization in the mining industry
Polyurea Coatings We Use
closed-cell spray foam insulation, such as
Heatlok Soy 200 Plus has been used to insulate the exterior of tanks, such as a bio-diesel
tank, then covered with a coating, such as Maxguard. The inside of the
tank would also be sprayed with a coating of Maxguard for corrosion protection.
Eco-Pur is a slower reacting chemical that does not generate as much heat, which
is important because if closed-cell foam is sprayed on too thick it can
cause a fire – this is why we make certain slow-reacting foams.
Eco-Pur PIP can be used on pontoon boats and barges. Also, on ships if
there are voids in the hulls that need to be filled with water-proofed
material, Eco-Pur would be used. Eco-Pur is also used on buoys that measure
changes in the tide.
View Our Photo Gallery